🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1468

Options
SeraRayne
SeraRayne Posts: 4 Newbie

I have been working on this level for a while. I know that some levels are harder than others to beat but this one seems near impossible without boosters and I mean multiple boosters. The number of moves was 30 and now is 24. Even with combining a coloring ball with a color bomb I wasn't able to beat it. The closest I get is 17 out of 19 animals. How do I get in touch KING to get them to nerf this level? I don't want to spend money on the game at this time. I can't justify buying the win on a level.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,983 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@SeraRayne that's right with the two boosters, which I got before at the chewing gum event on new levels. They were still active when I went down to your level. Otherwise, my screen looked exactly like yours. 

But why you don't have donors at the top that release striped sweets, I don't know either. 

I play on Android mobile and have the app version 1.63.5 there. What kind of device do you use and which version of the app?

Maybe that's where the difference lies?

Have you checked your store to see if there is an update?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @SeraRayne Welcome to Candy Crush Friends.

I'm sorry you're stuck at level 1468. In the videos I found, there are 30 moves. If it's 24 moves now, it's really hard to beat it without a booster. Please let me check my game.

If you want to write to customer support, please go to the settings in your game and select 

You will see a list of topics. Choose the topic and read the hints. At the bottom you will also find a button for contacting the provider.

While I'm going to review my game, please take a look around the community. 

You can also win gold bars for your game here. At the moment there is a great competition from @Elsa, here: WIN GOLD BARS! Fork in the road contest! — King Community

• DieOmimi
    Options

@SeraRayne can you tell me what friends you have available at this level? I just played with the Jelly Queen and won on the third attempt. So it is possible to create the level with 24 moves. But it depends on which friend you can use and how the sweets fall. 

Make sure you create space on the right and left side. There are dispensers from which striped sweets come. This allows you to free the animals in the hard-to-reach fields on the side.

I wish you good luck and a good board.

Have another nice day.

• SeraRayne
    Options

@DieOmimi I don't have the jelly queen and don't even know what that is! I can choose from Otis, Misty and Yeti. Does the jelly queen offer something special? And you beat it with Jelly Queen? Argh...

• DieOmimi
    Options

@SeraRayne look, I have this to choose from:

Misty, Yeti and the Jelly Queen. They are all three strong characters. I prefer to take the Jelly Queen (if the red rabbit is offered, I also like to take it on animal levels).

This time I was missing only one move and now I have no more lives because I had already used them up on new levels before. 

I could have used a lollipop. But I never do that on old levels.

I also never buy anything with real money. That's why I lost. But you see, I only had to save one animal.

You can win new characters in events. That's how I got the jelly queen. My lollipops all come from the Dachs delivery service. I only used them sparingly. The last Badger delivery service came to an end this morning. How much items you get at Dachs depends entirely on your team. 

With other characters/friends, it can be harder to pass a level. I have been playing the game for about 9 months now and have had the experience that it is not always helpful to use the recommended friend. Depending on the level type and the friend offered, I try to choose where I assume to win the level. 

I try to complete the quests every day to get extra lollipops or energy. Sometimes I get stuck on a level for days. Again, my experience tells me that the algorithm will eventually let you win. Some levels really require a lot of patience (luckily I've had enough of that). LOL. 

Please keep trying. Complete the daily quests to get goodies and take part in competitions here in the community. You can do a lot with old levels. Eventually, you will win.

Another thing from my experience: I bought something for real money once in another game (Candy Crush) and (of course) lost anyway. I've noticed that the algorithm intentionally makes buyers lose so they buy even more. But it's your decision. Depending on how big your wallet and your patience is. I have a lot of patience. I have decided for myself never to invest real money again.

If you need tips for daily quests or other advice. There are plenty of all the players here. Please look around and gain experience. You can do this well when your lives are used up and you have to wait for new ones.

I promise you: at some point you will win. Pure experience.

• SeraRayne
    Options

@DieOmimi There are two differences that I see between your screen and mine. The first is that you are starting with two boosters; the second is that my screen does not have the striped candies coming/available from the three center columns. I guess there are differences in the game in different countries.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

@SeraRayne that's right with the two boosters, which I got before at the chewing gum event on new levels. They were still active when I went down to your level. Otherwise, my screen looked exactly like yours. 

But why you don't have donors at the top that release striped sweets, I don't know either. 

I play on Android mobile and have the app version 1.63.5 there. What kind of device do you use and which version of the app?

Maybe that's where the difference lies?

Have you checked your store to see if there is an update?

• SeraRayne
    Options

@DieOmimi Thank you thank you thank you!! An update fixed the problem!! My screen shows the striped candies from the center columns and I did finally beat the level! You are a blessing....for those of us that struggle with this game. <3

• DieOmimi
    Options

WOW @SeraRayne Congratulations.  🎉🎉🎉

Keep up the good work, you can do anything. 😍

I hope to see you again. Not necessarily in support, but in a competition or discussion. 

I wish you a lot of fun. 😘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?