🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Completed the last level 4640.

Options
BobbyKing
BobbyKing Posts: 7 Level 2

How can you earn points on bonus games like Dach's Delivery Service and Gummy levels when you have completed the last level and are waiting for days for new levels to be released?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    Options

@BobbyKing Welcome to King-Games. You are here on the page of Candy Crush Friends.

Congratulations on making it this far. 

Now at the events where new levels are required, you can only collect your login points in your random team and hope that your team members are not at the last level and collect for you.

Maybe some players can give you tips on what their strategy is.

@UncleBob2

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

Well firstly, don't be in such a hurry to finish the new levels when they are released. The second trick is to deliberately fail new levels whilst completing tasks like matching fish and striped candies etc.

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2
    Options

@DieOmimi Thank you for tagging me!

@BobbyKing Congratulations on getting to the “End Of The Road”! King typically releases 20 new levels per week on Wednesday morning, so hopefully you received 20 new levels last Wednesday. For Dachs’s Delivery Service, the Team Tasks that require creating candies or candy combinations will only count for you “newest” level, but as @Grumpy_Old_Man suggests, if you change your strategy to deliberately FAIL the new level, you can continue to play that level and create more of the things required for the Team Tasks. However, the DDS team tasks of “100 New Stars” and “30 New Classic Levels” DO require you to successfully complete that level and advance. Given that you (and I) have only 20 new levels to work with each week, I try to stay at a new level until I complete ALL the Team Tasks that I can use that new level for, the change to the 100 Stars or 30 Classic Levels task, complete the new level, and move on to see what I can do with the next new level.

The Bubble Gum Troll team event is different from DDS. You get the 25 points per day that you just sign in and play, but you have to advance new levels to get the new Bubble Gum levels, and that is a problem. We were getting the Bubble Gum levels every 4th or 5th new CCFS level, and the entire event lasted a little over a week, so you will get a maximum number of 8-10 Bubble Gum levels that you can complete to help your Bubble Gum team. That is, indeed, somewhat frustrating as “back in the old days” at the lower levels, we could just keep charging ahead and roll up more Bubble Gum points for our team. On the Bubble Gum event that just closed, I only had around 800-900 points due to this limitation.

The Misty event right now is one that requires 30 new stars after you complete the basic 10 Misty levels, so make sure to complete those 10 levels when you still have 20 levels left, or you will get 20 nee levels in time to complete that many new stars and complete the event.

Hope this helps and tag me if you need other advice!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    Options

Wow @UncleBob2, you explained that wonderfully. Thank you very much. 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?