King_admin Posts: 3,258 Level 3

Comments

• motaoye
    motaoye Posts: 8 Level 2

Any

#waiting_new_level,s..

• motaoye

Its awsoem game. I like to play this game if thy make full level,s.

When i finsh my level,s .. i have to wait for till next weekend.

Just siting bored without game new level,s..

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hi @motaoye !

Nice to e-meet you! How are you doing? I just split your comments from the Weekend Challenge, I hope you don't mind ๐Ÿ˜Š

Maybe our Friends Mods @DieOmimi and @gr33n3y3z can give you some tips on what to do while you wait for new levels ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you have fun in the forum!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,329 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @Lola_Pop.

@motaoye Congratulations on reaching the end of the map. A good performance!

Our community is a wonderful place to have fun. There are also many sweepstakes where you can get gold bars for your game or badges for your community profile.

You can share your progress here, here, here and here to collect milestone badges. Just use the screenshot you showed and post it again.

In addition, you can repeat levels to get more badges by achieving more than 100,000 points or more, or you can get a Limbo badge if you get less than 20,000 points on a level. Here are many links for badges: Looking for Friendly badges? Here's the ultimate badge list! โ€” King Community

I wish you a lot of fun with us here in the community. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Have another nice day.

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 125 Level 2

@motaoye We have been at the โ€œEnd Of.The Road/Pathโ€ for a year , and we have found it is useful to do the following things:

1. Limit your daily progress to stretch the 20 new CCFS levels each week across as many days of the week as possible. Since we have only 20 levels for 7 days, we limit ourselves to 2-4 levels per day.
    2. Focus on completing your 3 Daily Quests by backtracking to old levels as necessary to complete all 3 Quests. The first Quest is usually pretty easy, but the second Quest is moderately difficult, and the third quest is VERY difficult. Trying to complete all 3 Quests each day is a BIG challenge and will teach you how to effectively play to satisfy many different goals, which is a very different style of play and will earn you lots of Lollipop Hammers in the long run.
    3. If you get Dachsโ€™s Delivery Service, shift over to focusing on completing The Team Tasks for your team by replaying good levels for doing each task rather than forging ahead. That requires that you learn how to INTENTIONALLY LOSE new levels, which turns out to be often as difficult as winning some levels!
    4. I you get a special event like the Misty event we have now that has 10 special levels, consider progressing up to Level 10 but then stopping and just keeping Levels 1-9 available for you to complete Daily Quests and just have fun with for the next week or so.

Hope this helps! Cheers!

• motaoye
    edited September 2021

Hey sir ...

I hope u are good.

I really enjoy this game..

I did complet my 4680 level,s..

I have a problem abt new level,s..

I have to wait every weekend for new level,s..

I want to be open my all new level,s..

I am not a small player..

Thank you..

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,663 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

I'm glad you like the game and it's one of my favorites too. Every Wednesday there are new levels in Candy Friends. Please always look for the update and keep your game up to date.

Thank you very much and I wish you a great weekend๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?