👻Celebrate the spookiest Halloween in the Friends Community Badges and more for you!
💬Share your feedback! Direct line to the Studio!
🍭Something sweet is about to happen! Stay tuned HERE

( ENDED ) 🍭 🍭 Can You Guess my Score to Win some Goodies? 🍭 🍭

PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 15,024 Farm Moderator
edited October 6 in Contests

Do not have a King Community account yet?  Sign Up Right HERE! It only takes a minute 😃

Hello dear Crushing Friends 🤗 

I am here to run another contest as your Guest MoD 🍭 Hope you all will enter and have fun along with me 🍭

This time, I brought in level # 7 from the special event — “Misty’s Spotlight” 🦄 🦄 🦄

Here is my score @ 13,100, when I have spread all of the Purple Jelly 😊 As you can see, there are 15 more moves left 🍭 🍭 🍭

This is the screenshot of my score board 👇 👇

Challenge 💪

You can see 6 at the beginning and 0 at the end. What are those digits in between them? You will have to guess those digits and write down my whole score.

Hint 💡

My score was a 5 digit number 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣5️⃣ Which means 6 _ _ _ 0

Rewards 🎁 

• Closest guess will receive 45 Gold Bars;
  • 2nd closer guess will receive 35 Gold Bars;
  • and 3rd close guess will receive 20 Gold Bars in their CCFS game

Rules ✅

• Each player can have up to 5 guesses -- in separate comments;
  • NO NEED to post in a Spoiler;

Duration

The Contest will end on 6th of October, 2021 at 17:00 CEST

These are the "Terms & Conditions" to follow to participate in all of our King Community Contests ⭐️ 

Are you all ready? Let’s go 💪 👍 🙌

Prev13456712

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.