🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Do Daily Quests get HARDER as you pass CCFS Levels 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, and 4,000??

Options
UncleBob2
UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2

I think the Daily Quests have become more difficult as I have progressed through the available CCFS levels, but I need help from other players at other levels to either confirm or disconfirm this idea. At and above CCFS Level 4500, I have received the following sets of Daily Quests:

The last screenshot shows a medium-difficulty Quest of “5 Coloring Candies “, and the hard version of that Quest is 7 Coloring Candies. Similarly the medium-difficulty “Color Bomb Quest” is 9 Color Bombs, and the hard version of that quest is 22 Color Bombs.

So how does the difficulty of these Quests match up to YOUR Daily Quests?? Are your Quests about the same, easier, or more difficult? Please let me know and thanks in advance for those of you who anser!

It makes sense for CCFS to have more difficult Quests for the more experienced players, but that increased difficulty can make the activation of the 2-hour boosters and the accumulation of Lollipop Hammers more difficult, which in turn makes progressing across new levels more difficult.

Comments

• UncleBob2
    Options

The 3 Daily Quests for a new player at Level 25 of CCFS were:

This set of low, medium, and high difficulty Daily Quests seems to be equal in difficulty to the Daily Quests I am getting at at CCFS Level 4600+. Thus, so far the hypothesis of increasing difficulty of Daily Quests with higher levels of the game is DISCONFIRMED.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

I have been getting some difficult ones (1600 candies) from about level 300.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,531 Level 5
    Options

Difficult ones give more points! 😉

• UncleBob2
    Options

@Grumpy_Old_Man Huh. You have obviously been playing skillfully since Level 300, so do you think the algorithm adjusts the difficulty of the selected Daily Quests depending on the detected skill level of the player? The skill level could be rather simply indexed by # of moves left at the end of each CCFS level, the # lives required to progress each level, or some other combination of metrics, so that is not hard to program. Possible? The player I am observing (and recording) received the first set of 3 Daily Quests on their third day of playing CCFS at Level 24, so the Quests do start early.

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis I had not noticed that! But now that I think about it, you are right. Well, that gives me more motivation to do the “hard” Daily Quests, because they often do require 3-7 lives even when I backtrack to the optimal multi-screen levels for completing the Quest.

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options

On level 4700(which means waiting for new boards again) I don't find this to be truthful at all. Sometimes they are harder but if I don't like them I just get rid of one of the options by using the arrows. Here is my daily challenges for today. Fish and green candies? Easy. And 500 red with Tiffi is not hard just didn't use her to pass the boards, yeti was available 😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?