Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,684 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

@killerkhan Welcome to the King Community at Candy Crush Friends.

Nice that you found your way here. You can meet players from all over the world and make friends here in the whole community, it's easy. Participate in discussions or competitions. We also have wonderful prizes to give, please have a look at our competition section. 

Please work out your idea even further. It needs a talking title so that our players know what to vote on. Ideas should make the game sweeter and more exciting. In addition, you should present in your idea what exactly should be implemented in the game. I mean what function should be implemented in the game.

A team feature where you can play with friends already exists. There are also many in-game events where you can win prizes. Some events such as the Dachs delivery service you play with your friends in the team function. In some events, you play alone to collect boosters or a new costume or character.

Please explain to your idea what you also want in the game or which existing function should be extended.

Thank you very much.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

This area of ​​ideas is intended to improve the game. Please look through the ideas and you are welcome to vote there. You can find friends here in the community if you take part in surveys and discussions. I wish you a lot of fun and luck Have a nice day This can be closed please.

Thanks very much

@DieOmimi

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?