๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿฅณ Go to level feature! YOU wanted it, the team made it possible! HERE
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ Events that make our game sweeter and more exciting ๏ปฟ ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ ๏ปฟ๐ŸŽ

Options

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Collect new costumes or characters for my scrapbook

@DieOmimi

Voted ๐Ÿค—

I do collect a lot of boosters playing the daily quests and watching ads, so my main goal is to acquire more costumes or characters.๐Ÿ˜‰ Besides...I have not received the join a team option as of yet...I might change my views on this once or if I ever do. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks @Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’™

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options
    The combination ... I like it best. Please comment on this choice. Maybe we can derive suggestions for the studio from this.

I collect boosters for the team and for me when there is a team play (Delivery).

I only collect boosters for me when there is no team play.

Therefore, I choose a combination of these two options.

Now costumes for "friends" don't interest me at all.

If the new "friend" costume would increase the abilities of this "friend" of mine, I would vote for the costume (for example, four fish instead of three, which we usually get from a beautiful lady).

But while the costumes only bring me new animations performed by a "friend", this topic does not interest me.

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,178 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    The combination ... I like it best. Please comment on this choice. Maybe we can derive suggestions for the studio from this.

I like all of them, but I would like to see more events for the costumes. Collecting costumes is lots of fun.

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,308 Level 5
    Options

Hiย @CassDย 

I also love the combination of events that give me and my team boosters and I like to collect new costumes too.

I get a new episode each week, so my ability to help a team is often limited by the number of new levels I can play. When I reach the 'end of the road' I move to another game!

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @jeanps

It must be very difficult for those of you who have to await the arrival of new levels, especially when in a team I think it will take a long time for me to get to that stage, but I've found the team events have enabled me to make great progress. I need the boosters; as I'm such a poor player, I use them quickly! However, it is great fun.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,120 Jelly Moderator
    Options

I like achieving boosters on my own

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    Options

I enjoy working on all three, the more events the better in my view. What I'd like even more is information on how to join active teams and be able to ask teams for lives like is available in another game.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    Options

@sharkeymw To the teams we have a thread here:ย https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/324878/find-members-for-your-team/p1

Otherwise, my tip for you is: look around and maybe talk to players if you can't find anyone in the thread to teams. I've been on custom teams in all my games and I've gotten to know the members here in the community. However, I can't tell you my team, it's already fully staffed. Good luck to you in your search.

Since you also address this with the lives: Friends is the only game where it does not work with the sending and receiving of lives as in the other Candy games. I hope our studio is working on it, there are enough suggestions about it.ย 

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options
    Receive or collect boosters in a team (e.B Dachs delivery service)

I like Dachs delivery service

Voted

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 759 Level 4
    Options

I like the combinations. They give me a chance to earn points for boosters and lollipops.๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

The sweet streak enables me to advance through the levels, sometimes even the hard and super hard levels,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?