1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

💱 Option to exchange events  💱 

Options

Comments

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 973 Level 4
    Options

Voted. Playing events over again is boring!

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

I like this idea a lot.

Voted

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

Voted ✅

It seems the same events keep repeating. I don’t mind an old event, but at least give us an event that has a costume, so that those of us who have yet collected would have a chance to collect.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,740 Friends Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Options

I totally agree with your idea, @DieOmimi. I think most of the levels in the Cupcake rveng are too hard. I don't like events that use up more boosters than can be won. I'd also like more events to collect new characters or costumes or gold bars!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,494 Friends Moderator
    Options

I have now completed this one (for me useless) event and hope it does not come back.

• BarbaraYager
    BarbaraYager Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi I Too Have Just Voted, I Think You Have A great Idea, Talk About A Repeat Event. Is This Oliva The Witch. ( Highly Disapointed ) Over This Repeat. Waited A Year For An Event For Odus The Pumpkin Or Tiffi The Vampire, And What Happens? A Repeat Of Halloween's 2020 Event Oliva The Witch. I Already Have. Would Love The Option To Exchange This Event For A Old Event Like Odus The Pumpkin, Or Tiffi The Vampire "Hint "Hint". But This Repeat With Oliva Is A Depresser With Me, Not An Enjoyable Event, In My Opionion.😥😪😪

• DieOmimi
    Options

Yes @BarbaraYager that was my idea. If a player gets an event that he already had, he should have the opportunity to exchange it for another event. Personally, I haven't had the event with Olivia and the witch costume yet. When there was this event last year, I wasn't playing the game yet. That's why I'm looking forward to it. But I had other events that I had already played. I would like to exchange such things for events that I have not yet had. 

Thank you for voting.

• BarbaraYager
    BarbaraYager Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi You Are Very Welcome 😊 I Hope Your Idea Gets Added To This Game, I Think Alot of People Would Like This, I Honestly Do.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@BarbaraYager I hope so, too. At the moment there are too few voices. But the idea wasn't that long ago.

• DieOmimi
    edited November 2021
    Options

Thanks @quad5. I fully agree with you. I also want the game to be more exciting. I love it. I've only been playing it for a year and that's why I don't have that many costumes yet. Events that repeat themselves become monotonous in the long run. Especially with costumes that the player already owns. I think it would be nice if these can be exchanged. I imagine it to be similar to the daily quests. Or maybe like Dachs Delivery Service. There I can also select one of several tasks. It's not quite comparable as it's a team game. It's also just an idea.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?