1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Tiffi the Vampire

2Β»

Comments

• BarbaraYager
    BarbaraYager Posts: 59 Level 3

hi @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

is that the tiffi the vampire costume you have that is showing the bat in your screen Picture?

if soo , I Don't Have That Costume, i wish i did. that bat is sooooooooo soooooooooo adorable soooo cute :)

I Wish I Could Purchase that costume, or even the event so i can get it.

I Could cry cause i don't have her. πŸ˜ͺ

• BarbaraYager

hi @Nikolaos_Prodromidis I Am Playing This Game On Pc Windows 10

maybe i can't get her cause of that ???? πŸ˜ͺ 😫

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@BarbaraYager, hi!

I am really sorry that you have not the costume! πŸ˜ͺ

Yes, this costume appears the bat!!

I hope that you are going to get it, when it is going to be available again!

Do you really can play CCSFriends on P.C. How is it possible?

I play CCSaga, Soda and Jelly using facebook! I cannot play Friends on P.C., only on mobile! πŸ˜‰

• BarbaraYager

Hi @Nikolaos_Prodromidis the way i got candy crush friends saga on my pc is i clicked on the windows store icon on the bottom bar on my pc, it looks like a small white suitcase . then i clicked on the word gameing once it opened up, then i typed in the word candy in the search bar, and then i clicked on candy crush friends saga, it downloaded on my pc. then i just click on the app to pen it, enter in my eaddy and password. and the game will open up. that is how i can play it on my pc. hope this has answered your question is to How is it possible? to play CCSFriends on P.C.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Yes, this answers my question, thanks a lot!

I was on win 7 and passed to win 10 a few months ago, so I am not familiar to all win 10 functions, as windows store! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?