πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(finished) πŸ‘» Win a badge & gold with a spooktacular story πŸ‘»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

You are welcome and Thank you for your loving my spooky and funny Halloween story. @gr33n3y3z πŸŽƒ

I hope they love my story too. πŸ‘»

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator

Mr. Toffee wanted to turn his house into a haunted house for Halliween. He spread spider webs throught the halls and got Bubblegum Troll to spread some sticky goo. But, he decided he needed some live characters to really scare his visitors. His daughter agreed to pop out of a coffin in her Tiffi the Vampire suit and saying she wanted to drink their blood. And, her friend Nutcracker wore his Skeleton suit so he could scare visitors by popping out of the closet and rattling some bones. And the final action was having Dachs the Police Dog play he was arresting them as they left Mr. Toffee's house. It was epic!

• nobelove
    nobelove Posts: 2,904 Level 4
    edited October 2021

@gr33n3y3z @Diamond Lim

Here is my classic

Sweet Tiffi and her poor grandfather Nutcracker used to live in a humble cottage in a faraway village, one day on a Halloween freezing night her grandfather got so sick with the flu, the coughing made little Tiffi so worried and paranoid, so she decided to get some help, she fixed some soup to her grandfather and said to him β€œstay by the fireplace on the rocking chair to keep yourself warm, I will go get some help, I won’t be long.

Tiffi left the house in a hurry she rides the horse Misty heading towered town, half the way into the woods the ice stormy winds forced Misty to slow down and barely can see or walk, not long and the thunders start rumbling loud shaking the ground, Tiffi got so scared and had to stop looking for a shelter.

Among layers of fogginess, she glimpsed a small cottage in the woods, she tried to walk closer when she heard the wolfs howling surrounding her from everywhere, she starts to panic and speed up to get to the cottage struggling on the deep snow, until she finally made it there.

She was out of breath, start knocking on the door β€œhello anybody home” no one answered but the door was unlocked, she never forced herself in anybody’s home before, but she was frightened, hungry and tired, so she forced open the door and went inside but no one was at home, only a warm and nice apple pie and warm milk on the table, she took few bites and passed out into a deep sleep by the fireplace.

She woke up on rumbling manly voice β€œwho is here? who ate my food?” and looked at her β€œwho are you? and what you doing in my home?” she was so scared, she apologized and told him her story and that she didn’t mean to intrude if it wasn’t for the bad weather and the wolfs almost get to her, it was frightening and stressful night. But she noticed some blood on his arm, she said let me help you are bleeding, then she cleaned his wound and fixed it. he thanked her for her compassion, and felt sad about her grandfather, and he promised to help. Then he starts telling her his secret and why he was wounded.

He revealed his true identity and told her my name is Yeti I turns into a werewolf on full moon every month, and tonight I had to stop a flock of wolves that almost harm innocent girl, which I assume it’s you. So, I can assure you that I am harmless to people and never hurt anyone, she was shocked and scared at the beginning of his facts but at the end she knew that he is genuine, true and sweet.

So, they both went to town and brought the medicine for her grandfather just on time, and so Yeti and Tiffi lived happily ever after, and best friends forever.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,866 Pro Player 👑

Hi @gr33n3y3z thank you for this fun competition, it great reading everyone's stories 😊 Thank you @Diamond Lim for the tag.

It was the night of Halloween, Bubble Gum Troll had arranged to call at Tiffi's house so they could go Trick or Treating together.

Tiffi had been so excited all day about wearing her new spider costume, that she dressed up very early, and thought "I know I will go a play a trick on Bubble Gum Troll" and she set off for the woods where she hid up a tree and waited.

Bubble Gum Troll had just finished covering himself in icing sugar for his ghost costume. He grabbed his goodie bag he set off through the woods towards Tiffi's house.

As Bubble Gum Troll neared the tree where Tiffi was hiding, she jumped down shouting "Trick or Treat!"

Bubble gum Troll started coughing uncontrollably and poor Tiffi found herself in a very sticky situation. "By gum Tiffi, you scared the life out of me" exclaimed Bubble Gum Troll. Tiffi just laughed, and said "Well I should have known better, than to play a trick on you my friend. Come on lets go and get some candy"

It wasn't long before their bags were overflowing with candy, seeing Tiffi covered in head to toe in bubble gum, no one wanted to say trick while Bubble Gum Troll was there.

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

It's Halloween time and Dach is setting up his haunted house. He has motion activated skeletons, flying witches and bats on zip lines to spook all of his friends and neighbors. There's several rooms with chainsaw welding zombies and jack-o-lantern πŸŽƒ with spooky faces. Trying to make sure all is working correctly and it's as spooky as can be, Dach roams the house. As he enters the room with the troll who hides under the bridge, his foot gets stuck in the floor. As he looks down to figure out what needs to be cleaned, bubblegum troll jumps out from under the bridge and screams TREAT OR TREAT!!!!

Dach screams and jumps into the rafters to get away from Bubblegum troll. Tiffi, Misty and Yeti are all under the bridge enjoying the Trick they gave Dach.

Happy Halloween πŸ¦‡ πŸŽƒ

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

It was the day before Halloween when Tiffy and Yeti decided to go into a giant hay maze. They were having fun finding their way out, but halfway through it they couldn't decide to go left or right. Yeti had a (not so great) proposition that they should split up and Tiffy agreed. After a few dead ends Tiffy no longer found the maze fun and wanted to go back to the place Yeti and her split up, but kept getting lost. Suddenly she got scared and called for Yeti as loud as she could. Sadly, no answer, so Tiffy started to cry.

A couple of minutes later, the Bubblegum troll found Tiffy crying and asked her what was wrong. After she told him she got lost and that she doesn't know how to get out, the Bubblegum troll offered to help her out. He used a whistle to call Dachs and told him to sniff out Yeti. The three of them found Yeti pretty quickly since he also got stuck a couple of turns later and was happy he was finally found by someone.

Dachs let the entire group outside since he smelled the caramelised apples the Jelly Queen was selling at the exit of the maze. After hearing their story, she offered them all a caramelised apple to highten their spirits.

Tiffy and Yeti thanked everyone for their help and vowed they'd never split up in a maze again.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

So it was a dark stormy night every single kid in the neighborhood was afraid of the thundering sounds of the fluffy grey clouds but there was one child named Tiffi who was not at all afraid even though she was a child.Β She sometimes demanded someone's blood and the Nutcracker thinks tiffi is a haunted child or maybe even a scary vampire with razor-sharp teeth with poisonous fangswhich would kill anyone with just a drop of that poison. Many people feared her for this reason even her father Mr. Toffee were really scared of her as she would haunt them in the nights and sleepwalk every time. And one day Mr Toffee saw her hanging from her bed's pole and sleeping.

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5

Hi @gr33n3y3z and happy Halloween here's my spooky story

On Halloween Bubble Gum Troll and Yeti went trick on treating they went in the lollipop meadows on bon bon Beach then they decided to go in the trail of treats to visit Olivia with her witch coustume when they got there they didn't spect to see tiffi with a lots of vampire's bubble gum troll and Yeti ran away leaving behind their candy tiffi got to enjoy some of their candy and decided to bring their candy on the next day.

• peggyvereen
    peggyvereen Posts: 182 Pro Player 👑

Can I still enter the Halloween contest need some help with what to do

• tashanight3
    tashanight3 Posts: 638 Level 3

On Halloween night, I and Tiffi dressed in all black as emo girls. We were wondering where our pal Bubble Gum Troll was. We looked for him but he was nowhere to be found. So we decided to search for him in his home. When we were on the doorstep, I lifted my hand to knock on the door but the door was opened with a creaking sound.

Then I saw the gummy back of a certain someone who was hiding behind the door. I motioned at Tiffi to show our mischievous pal who had decided to trick us. We counted up to 3 and jumped on Bubble Gum Troll yelling BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

He fell down while slippering on the very same chocolate that he had on his hand to throw at us. We stared at each other for a silent second and began to laugh hysterically, After lending a towel to Bubble Gum Troll to clean his chocolate off from his body, we went all around the city and tricked plenty of people and had fun

The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(wow I suck at writing stories)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?