🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why has Friends Saga closed in the middle of play without prompt or warning for no known reason?

Options
tessss99
tessss99 Posts: 1 Newbie

Friends Saga has closed in the middle of play 3 times within a 10 minute span losing both my progress and game plays. Each time I've gone back in, my game plays were lost and not replenished, any suggestions?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Options

It might have frozen.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,539 Friends Moderator
    Options

@tess999 Welcome to our King Community at Candy Crush Friends.

I am glad that you have found your way here.

I'm sorry your game isn't working properly. Please try all the options below to resolve the issue:

• Look for any updates for your device and the game app.
    • Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • As a last resort, we can try deleting and reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.*

*Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?