🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Prizes from last event didn't received.

Options
jojohnie86
jojohnie86 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,I also didn't receive anything from the latest contest.I have tried Uninstaller and reinstalling the game,logging in and out multiple times.Any suggestions?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,573 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @jojohnie86 Welcome to our sweet community, at Candy Crush Friends. 

Glad you found us.

I suppose you mean the weekend ice cream cone contest? I received my prize when I opened my game right after the end of the competition.

I also got the app on another device and didn't get a prize there because I played too few levels on that device.

The information and your items (lollipops) are all stored on your device. If they uninstalled the app, you have also irretrievably deleted all this information.

I'm really sorry this happened. Unfortunately, we cannot help you here in the community.

Dear Jojohnie86 I understand that you are sad and maybe even angry now. Maybe we can cheer you up again here in the community? How about a sweepstakes where you can win gold bars for your game. You can find our competitions here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/contests

Please keep discovering our sweet community. 

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hmm, you might have missed out on your rewards this time! But not next time, keep up the great work. You are an awesome player :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?