πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Need real people

Graham111
Graham111 Posts: 19 Level 2

I'm playing on the Kings site, Im sure most of the people Im grouped up with don't play the game, I send multipul lives every day and literally get 1 or 2 lives back a day, is there any way of getting in a group that actually play the game.?

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @Graham111 !

Welcome to the Community 😊 I'm Lola_Pop, the Community Manager, pleased to meet you!

I'm sure you'll get the help you need here in the forum. @DieOmimi and @MountainMom will guide you if needed. You can also find team members for Dachs Deliveries HERE !

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,335 Friends Moderator

Hi @Graham111 Welcome to our King Community at Candy Crush Friends. I am glad that you have found your way here.Β 

You can meet and have fun with players from all over the world throughout the community.

I saw that you registered in Candy Crush. By sending life, do you mean this game or do you mean our game Candy Crush Friends? There are different features in each game. The system behavior is also different in every game.

Please let me know if I can help you with Candy Crush Friends or call one of my colleagues.Β 

Thank you very much.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,506 Friends Moderator

Hello @Graham111 and WELCOME to our Friendtastic community.

I understand your frustration! I, too, send lives as often as I can to many players. Over time, a number of them reciprocate and send me lives. These same players usually respond when I "ask" for lives.

The process for sending and asking for lives can be different in the various King games. In some games, it is easier to send lives to players at a higher level on the map -- ,I suspect that most will not scroll back to lower levels to send lives. So, don't hesitate to ask for lives.

There is also a way to add players you know personally by logging into the King.com website on a PC and then sending them an invitation to join your group of players. This cannot be done on a mobile device and you must know the players email address. If the player accepts your invitation, he or she will appear in your King games on all devices. Hopefully, they will reciprocate if you generously send them lives.

I hope this helps.

• Graham111
    Graham111 Posts: 19 Level 2

Thank you MountainMom for reply.

I dont know anyone that plays on Kings, And candy crush is a nightmare withoout decent friends. I play it on fb as well as Kings and the set up on FB is far better as you can join a fb group that is essentially for Candy Crush players and add people that want join up with you, I end loads of lives to them and they do to me, But Kings site is hopeless, When you got only 12 moves and its a hard level you can be there for days, due to having selfish group or people that don't play any more or even bots.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,506 Friends Moderator

Hello again @Graham111,

It sounds like Facebook in a good place to play with your friends. Hopefully, you get lots of lives from them.

I encourage you to login to the King.com site so you can get the daily booster added on your device. Over time, you may collect enough boosters to help you win some of those more difficult levels. Boosters are stored on your device, so the amounts may vary if you play on different devices (computer or mobile device). And using boosters on one device does not deduct them from a different device.

Check out some of the contests in this community for more ways to win boosters and gold bars!

We are glad you're here!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?