🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1804 won’t allow me to move

Options
Boy_Momma_
Boy_Momma_ Posts: 1 Newbie

I used 2 of my special candies and wasted them trying to get the app to allow me to make a move but it wouldn’t. Is there a way to get them back due to the glitch?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Boy_Momma_ Welcome to our King Community at Candy Crush Friends. I am glad that you have found your way here. 

If I understood you correctly, your screen freezes when you want to play level 1804. In this case, please check for updates for your game and run them. There were some bugs in the Candy Crush Friends app that were fixed by the new update.

I'm sorry you lost lollipops because of that. Unfortunately, we can't replace lollipops for you here in the community. You can try it through support. In the settings of your app there is a help button on various topics and after selecting a topic there is a contact button for support under the explanations. As a rule, however, only items that were acquired with real money are replaced. 

You may want to participate in our sweepstakes here in the community. You can win gold bars for your game for free here

Please tell me if I didn't understand your message correctly and you need further help.

Thank you and have a nice day for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?