1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Welcome to the 5000 Club! 🏅

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,740 Friends Moderator
    Options

Congratulations @BarbyGia on passing level 5000 in Candy Crush Friends Saga! I will order your badge for our level 5000 milestone. You are eligible for 4 more milestone badges. Click the bold green hyperlinks below to post a screenshot of you game map for the other badges:

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

CCFS Milestone 4000

I also encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• Brain916
    Brain916 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • MountainMom
    Options

Welcome @Brain916 to our Friendtastic community! Congratulations on passing 5000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga. I have ordered your badge for this milestone and see that you are also applying for the other milestone badges. Badges are added manually so we appreciate your patience.

While you are waiting for your badges, please explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile. And tell me if you would like to be added to our tag list to be notified of new contests.

• sfbarb
    sfbarb Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
  • MountainMom
    Options

Welcome @sfbarb to our Friendtastic community! Congratulations on passing 5000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga. And I expect that you will soon pass level 6000 -- fantastic!

I have ordered your badge for this level-5000 milestone, and I encourage you to apply for the other milestone badges that you have earned. Click on the bold green hyperlinks to the discussions for the other badges:

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

CCFS Milestone 4000

Badges are added manually so we appreciate your patience.

While you are waiting for your badges, please explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile. And tell me if you would like to be added to our tag list to be notified of new contests.

• sutejo456
    sutejo456 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there,

here i am..

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,494 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @sutejo456 warm welcome!

Congratulations on reaching this milestone. The badge will be blad on your community profile.

In the meantime, please check out our current topics and get the other milestone badges as well. You can use the same screenshot for this. 

🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶

Have a wonderful day!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,494 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @parsa_sh1996 warm welcome!

Congratulations on reaching this milestone. The badge will be blad on your community profile.

In the meantime, please check out our current topics and get the other milestone badges as well. You can use the same screenshot for this. 

🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶

Have a wonderful day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?