🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What does the Star do in Christmas event?

Options
actress
actress Posts: 375 Level 3

I have completed all the levels of the Christmas event in candy crush saga friends

Odus says I haven't completed the levels. Don't players get something if all levels are done ànd have the costumes?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @actress I got a weekly reward after each week. It consisted of time boosters and one lollipop of each variety. 

After the 4 weeks in total, I can play Superstars level. The reward is not so generous. I get time boosters and parts of lollipops. I didn't take any screenshots, so I can't tell you how many shares of lollipops I got. I'm happy to do some tomorrow. The Superstars levels are in my game for three consecutive days. So I have them for another 2 days.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,625 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello @actress,

I am not sure why Odus is saying you have not completed the levels if you completed all 28 levels in the 4-week Holiday Calendar event. But, it sounds like you have the Superstar event which is available for those who completed all 4 weeks. The Superstar event runs for 3 days following the 28-day event.

Here are the rewards I got after completing the first Superstar level in the Holiday Calendar:

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?