pepoforever
pepoforever Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Off-topic

I can't see my group in game πŸ˜• 8

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,987 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim.

@pepoforever Welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Frieds.

Please try the following options:Β 

- check your free memory on your device, you need at least 2 GB

- check for updates for your game and run them

- Force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

Also make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection.

I'm sorry you got a little lost and we can only answer you now. If you need help, please go to support next time.Β 

You are here now:

There we hear cries for help only very late.Β 

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,164 Friends Moderator

Hello @pepoforever and WELCOME to our Friendtastic community! You have found the forum for Candy Crush Friends Saga. We are eager to help you with any question or issue concerning Candy Crush Friends Saga (CCFS).

I am not sure what "group" you are looking for in CCFS. In this game, you can be a member of a team, and the members of that team are found by clicking on the icon on the bottom right of your screen (green shield with 3 "people" on it). Teams of 20 players are randomly assigned initially, but you can leave your current team and create or search for a new team.

If you are looking for your team in a different King game, please specify which game you are talking about so we can get you to the correct forum. Also, it would be helpful to know if you play with an account on Facebook or King.com.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?