🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

level 1720

PeterK
PeterK Posts: 4 Newbie

why is there different amount of moves in this game. Im see peoples with 30moves on level 1720, im only have 20.

No, i dont give you more money, never

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator

Hi @PeterK Welcome to our community. You are here in Candy Crush Friends.

It's quite possible that you have fewer moves than players who have already completed it. The studio often redesigns some levels. They have fewer blockers and therefore fewer moves. Moves are also reduced if the evaluations show that many players still have many remaining moves when the tasks of the level are completed.

Unfortunately, I didn't find a video where this super heavy level was solved with 20 moves.

Please don't give up. In my experience, the levels can be solved after some time.

In the meantime, you may be able to enter our competitions to win free gold bars for your game. I'd love to see you in the community more often.

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

Sometimes when they adjust levels they change things. I know they've edited levels so you can't get the million anymore, I'd assume that would mean removing some of the moves.. Maybe this is one of them?

Are you comparing your board versus someone else's currently or in the past?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?