🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 866

Hello when I reached level 866 it says I had 32 moves, but when I made a move it said I had 0 moves left? Is that part of the game or is it glitching? Thank you

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator

Hi @serenasakura6681 Welcome to our King community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends.

It sounds very strange what you report. Actually, such an error should not occur. I will check it in my game and get back to you.

In the meantime, please follow our troubleshooting steps, even if you may have tried individual steps before: 

- check your free memory on your device, you need at least 2 GB

- check for updates for your game and run them

- Force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator

@serenasakura6681 I went down from my current level 4470 to your level 866, so it took a bit longer.

I was able to play the level normally and use all 32 moves. I once played with Olivia and once with Yeti.

I did not encounter any error.

Have you taken the troubleshooting steps and is it now working for you?

• MommaChelli
    MommaChelli Posts: 1 Newbie

The same thing just happened to me.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,613 Friends Moderator

Hello @MommaChelli and Welcome to our Friendtastic community.

I replayed level 866, starting with 32 moves and Yeti as my Friend. I completed the level with all 32 moves. So, I would suggest the following:.

Make sure you have the latest version of the CCFS game. If an update is available, please run it.

Then try the standard troubleshooting tips: even if you may have already performed some of them

- check your free memory on your device -- you need at least 2 GB

- clear the cache

- force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

Also make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection.

Let me know if you still experience the problem after doing these steps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?