🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Events issue.... again???

Solarwave
Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3

Hi, there is an event that is supposed to start today, but I've never got it. I saw that not that many people were talking about it (probably because it's a repeat...) so I thought that maybe it hasn't started yet? So, am asking if it started already and I just don't have it yet or it hasn't started yet and that's why I don't have it. I updated my game to the latest version and I also cleared the cache. Please put your thoughts

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,290 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

@Solarwave apparently nobody got this event here. I also made sure I had the latest version and also did all the steps of a standard bug fix. Nevertheless, the event did not come into my game and apparently no one else.

Please give @MountainMom and me some time to ask in the studio. Problems with the event may have been detected in the studio and therefore it is not active for any player. 

Thank you for your patience. 

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,290 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Solarwave, I had the right guess. 

Our CM came back to the office and talked to the studio. There were errors in the last tests for the event "A STICKY FRIEND" for certain device types. Therefore, the studio has decided to postpone the event to a later date. Only when all tests have been successful will they start in a few weeks. The studio could not tell us the exact time yet. As mentioned, it depends on successful tests.

Thank you for your question and your patience. 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?