🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No Quests

Options
playingforkeeps
playingforkeeps Posts: 17 Level 2

Hi, I’m new to this game but a veteran of other King games. I have had this game for about 24hrs and the entire time the “Quests” section has said “Next Quest available in 1m”. See screenshot attached

ive checked the community and no one else seems to have reported this issue recently and got an answer I have tried logging off and reconnecting again (I use Facebook login).

How can I get the quests working?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,523 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @playingforkeeps Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends.

Please try this standard for troubleshooting: even if you may have tried individual steps before: 

- check your free memory on your device, you need at least 2 GB

- clear the cache

- check for updates for your game and run them

- Force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

Also make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection.

Candy Crush Freinds is not offered on Facebook, it cannot be played there. We therefore recommend that you create a King account. You can also link it to your Facebook account. 

You can read about how to do it in this article: here

• playingforkeeps
    playingforkeeps Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I have more than 200GB capacity on my iPhone.

There is no way to clear a "cache" on iPhone as a whole, but I have done it in the Safari app which is the only place it can be done.

There are no updates for the game, as I said, I literally just downloaded it fresh so it was already the latest version.

I have forced closed and restarted.

I never said I played in on Facebook. I don't play any games on Facebook. I play it in the iOS app (which you can clearly see from the screenshot I sent). I do have a King account which is linked to my Facebook account (which I stated in my original query).

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,523 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @playingforkeeps, I'm sorry if you misunderstood me.

As mentioned above, our game is not offered on Facebook. Therefore, we recommend playing in the Candy Crush Friends app with a King account without linking to a Facebook account.

Clearing cache means that the cache of the app should be cleared:

- Go to the iOS General Settings app.

- Scroll all the way down. Here you will find the overview of the installed apps.

- If an iOS app offers the possibility to clear the cache, you will find the option at the bottom of the app detail view.

In the vast majority of cases, clearing the cache in the app fixes various errors. The app reconnects to the server the next time it is launched and updates the events in the game.

If that still doesn't help, please log out of the game and force the game to close/close. Then restart the game and log in again.

Thank you very much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?