πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

How do I STOP EMAILS?

Options
bdouglas
bdouglas Posts: 10 Level 2

Please STOP sending emails about my 5000 Badge. Which I cannot seem to get. Also I’ve tried every way I can find to get to my profile so I can change the settings with no luck. Just forget about the Badge and take me off the list PLEASE. thanks

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,614 Friends Moderator
    edited February 2022 Answer βœ“
    Options

@luckyv27, we will be sorry to see you leave our Friendtastic community.

We are not able to unsubscribe you; however, if you just want to stop getting notifications from this community, do the following:

1. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner

2. Click on "Edit profile"

3. Scroll down to click on "Notification preferences" and deselect all.

I don't know how you can unsubscribe, but this will stop unwanted emails.

As @sharkeymw mentioned, you can be removed from all "tagging" list by contacting @Diamond Lim. She will get your message if you tag her by typing an @sign followed by her username. If you do it correctly, her name will be highlighted in bold.

Of course, we will welcome you back at anytime.

Answers

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @bdouglas

If you tap on your profile picture in the upper right hand corner and when the window open then tap on the bell icon at the top. When your notifications comes up then tap on the 3 small lines at the top of your notifications. When the page opens make sure to uncheck the email boxes and hit save at the bottom of the page. After that you will not receive anymore emails. I hope you understand how to do these steps. πŸ‘

Thanks for playing King games. πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• MountainMom
    Options

@bdouglas,

You got excellent advice from @teresawallace44 for editing your notification preferences in your profile.

If you also want to be removed from tagging lists within any or all game forums in this Community, please tag @Diamond Lim with your specific request.

Our goal is for you to have fun!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your tagging me. @MountainMom 😊

Hello there! @bdouglas πŸ‘‹

Like @teresawallace44 explained you that we hope you never received email notifications from King Community. 😊

Anyway, I haven't seen your tags on Candy Crush Friends and All of Tagging Lists that's you haven't subscribed any tagging lists. πŸ˜…

• luckyv27
    luckyv27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please unsubscribe me

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    Options

I assume you mean someone put you on a tagging list. Best thing to do is to message that person directly and let them know. You can click on their name to bring up their profile, then click the message button there.

• MountainMom
    edited February 2022 Answer βœ“
    Options

@luckyv27, we will be sorry to see you leave our Friendtastic community.

We are not able to unsubscribe you; however, if you just want to stop getting notifications from this community, do the following:

1. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner

2. Click on "Edit profile"

3. Scroll down to click on "Notification preferences" and deselect all.

I don't know how you can unsubscribe, but this will stop unwanted emails.

As @sharkeymw mentioned, you can be removed from all "tagging" list by contacting @Diamond Lim. She will get your message if you tag her by typing an @sign followed by her username. If you do it correctly, her name will be highlighted in bold.

Of course, we will welcome you back at anytime.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @luckyv27 πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

I haven't seen your tag on Candy Crush Friends and any King's Games' Tagging Lists on King Community.

Like @MountainMom answered you make sure untick them on your notification preferences that you will never received any notifications on King Community. πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?