🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Special events.

Options
vhauk
vhauk Posts: 1 Newbie

My partner has been getting special events but I don’t. The latest was today’s drummer boy challenge. Is this normal?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,593 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @vhauk Welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends. I am glad that you have come here. 

Events are always assigned to a specific test group. You may not be in the test group but your partner. Sometimes, however, it is also due to the device on which the app is installed. 

Events have specific processor or graphics card requirements, depending on the type of device.

Maybe the following will help you:

Try the standard error procedures first, even if you have already taken individual steps:

1. Check for updates for your game and run them.

2. Check if the current settings from the date match today's date

3. Log out of your account, clear the cache (on mobile devices, on laptop / PC this is not possible), turn off your device completely and wait at least 10 seconds. After that, turn on the device, log in to the game and tell me if the problem is resolved.

Also, make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection.

• tazz4040
    tazz4040 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

need help there's a star chaser event that is preventing me from using my daily challenges scroll every time i try to see my daily challenges it just keeps popping up no matter where i hit on the game screen any ideas

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?