🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My versions of cand crush saga and candy crush friends are up to date but I have no sound or music w

Options
aeondream
aeondream Posts: 2 Newbie

I have updated versions of candy crush saga and candy crush friends but I have no sound with options set for on in both games. I’ve restarted my phone and reinstalled the games with no success. I’ve checked my permissions with Facebook and everything is active. What’s wrong?

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,834 Friends Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @aeondream and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

You will find instructions for turning on (or off) your sound in King games at this link.

Let me kniw if these steps solve your problem; otherwise, we will need more information from you.

• aeondream
    aeondream Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’ve done all that I have sound on other apps. It’s only my games that have gone silent. Not sure what to do now.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,834 Friends Moderator
    Options

@DieOmimi, do you have any suggestions for @aeondream regarding the lack of sound in King games?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,618 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tag @MountainMom.

@aeondream, please check the settings in the game and on your device. In the game, there is a button where you can determine whether you want to have sounds and music switched on.

On your device, you can set your volume control so that certain sounds are audible. On the PC / laptop, there is an audio manager in the applications where certain settings can be made.

On my mobile device, I have a volume control where I can set ringtone, media, alarm and calls differently. If "Media" is muted, but alarm and calls are set to audible, then I can't listen to music in the game either. I then need to go to Settings, Sounds and Media category and adjust my volume.

Please check the options for setting sounds in your device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?