🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Purchase the gold bar with additional +99 steps but automatically logout the game at the 50th!!

Utopiaso
Utopiaso Posts: 138 Level 3

Stage still maintain at existing round after logout, but bank transaction has been made.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

@Utopiaso I understand. It happens on an iPhone when you accept the offer for +99 moves. You spent real money on that. You very much the +99 moves and continue to play the level. If you still see +50 moves, the app closes or crashes and you can't finish and pass the level. I hope I got it right.

If so, I'll call our community manager to see if she has any clues about this particular issue. @Lola_Pop

Answers

• DieOmimi

Hi @Utopiaso Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends. 

If I understood you correctly, you bought an offer to get gold bars and 99 extra moves. 

When you accept an offer, a transaction is executed using your payment method. This means that you have spent real money on this offer.

Was there anything wrong with that?

• Utopiaso

Hi, thx for your prompt reply.

Yes, I spent real money on yours Romantic special offer with 99 extra moves. But when I move to the extra 50 step, the game automatically logout leaving an outstanding 49 extra moves which I didn’t enjoyed. But the worst thing is I should have passed the level but I still remain at the same level after I have been logout. Kindly advise.

• DieOmimi

@Utopiaso your game progress is stored on King servers when you are logged into the game with a King account (logged in with email and password) and play online. Then it should not happen that you pass the level and still can not go to the next level.

In the past, however, there have been levels with a blockage in progress. The studio told us that these bugs have all been fixed. At what level are you, where did this happen to you?

Please also check if there is an update in your store and run it.

• Utopiaso

I played the game via iPhone apps at the stage of 3558. Frankly, this is not the first time I have been experienced, even my friends did. The common error is we both spent real money and take the +99 extra moves and were both been logout by the apps at the point where we makes the extra step at 50, definitely it is a bug. That’s why I sought for your support this time.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

@Utopiaso I understand. It happens on an iPhone when you accept the offer for +99 moves. You spent real money on that. You very much the +99 moves and continue to play the level. If you still see +50 moves, the app closes or crashes and you can't finish and pass the level. I hope I got it right.

If so, I'll call our community manager to see if she has any clues about this particular issue. @Lola_Pop

• Utopiaso

Yeah…..you got it all right….please assist.

Thanks for your patient and understanding.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?