🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

MISTY EVENT DISAPPEARED!

Options
JDAWGCRUSHES
JDAWGCRUSHES Posts: 2 Newbie

I log on today to discover that the MISTY CARNIVAL event has disappeared. I had somewhere in the mid 30's amount of stars for it. I still had 7 or 8 days to finish. It was replaced by the VALENTINES' event. I remember reading that some people had not originally received that event due to some issues. I'm glad to have a chance at it as well. I didn't have either costume, but what about the progress I made on CARNIVAL QUEEN? Can it come back as well? I'm waiting to start on the VALENTINES' event just in case.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,694 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @JDAWGCRUSHES welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends. 

I'm sorry you can't see the event anymore.

Please try our troubleshooting steps even if you may have done individual steps before: 

- check your free memory on your device, you need at least 2 GB

- check for updates for your game and run them

- clear the cache

- Force close all apps and restart your device. Make sure it's turned off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

Also make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection.

• JDAWGCRUSHES
    JDAWGCRUSHES Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The troubleshooting steps you gave me did make the MISTY CARNIVAL event reappear. However, while I also still have the VALENTINES EVENT, I only have less than 7 hours to complete it. Is that supposed to be the case? I don't know if I could finish it in that time. Please look into this as well.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?