🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Characters and their costumes

Lil'_Momma
Lil'_Momma Posts: 132 Level 3
edited February 2022 in Off-topic

There's been much talk lately about characters and their costumes. I know that the order of character costumes has been altered in many player's scrapbooks (mine included). However, what I noticed from viewing other players' scrapbook screenshots is that there are many costumes that I don't have and, more importantly, have never had an opportunity to get! I've been playing almost four years now and am at level 3116 (I had a system crash a while back and lost all progress and collected costumes). I try to win every new costume that's offered and, time to time, I get the opportunity to 'rewin' costumes that I lost. My question is,

Why isn't the opportunity to get every costume released available to every player worldwide?

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?