🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Loosing Gold Bars When Logging On.

Options
EnergizerBunny
EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,947 Level 5
edited March 2022 in Support

I have noticed that when I log into Candy Crush Friends I will loose Gold Bars before playing the game. This has happened to me several times now. I have lost 20 to 30 gold bars so far and I don't know why. I am very stingy with my bars and boosters and I wouldn't just randomly use them. The gold bars are not easy to come by. Hopefully someone might be able to explain why this is occurring.

Thank You!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,553 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @EnergizerBunny Thank you for your question.

It is indeed strange that you lose gold bars when you log in to the game. 

If you have a King account, your game progress, your friends in the scrapbook, and your gold bars will be stored on King's servers. If you play on multiple devices, you'll see your current level, all your friends in the scrapbook, and the same number of gold bars everywhere.

I hope you're logged in with a King account. You can see how to do it here

• EnergizerBunny
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

I do have a king account. The first time it happened I didn't questioned it. Thought maybe it was due to updates on my PC regarding windows. Then it happened again this weekend. I very seldom play on phone most of my games are on pc. I did notice this morning the nutcracker popped up on PC regarding his new costume. I had already achieved that game a few weeks ago on phone. Was not able to acquire the game on PC. Maybe there is a glitch of some sort. I know I will not get my lost bars back. I was just hoping maybe someone could give me an idea.

Thank you though.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,553 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @EnergizerBunny I also have the app on my phone and on my Win10 laptop. I am logged in everywhere with my King account and never log out. No matter on which device I open the app, I have the same game save everywhere, the same (including the newly acquired) friends in my scrapbook and also the gold bars are displayed identically everywhere. I've never noticed a difference that I'm missing something on one device that I see on the other device.

That's why I find it very strange that things disappear with you. It has never happened to me. 

I don't know if we can help you. Maybe the studio can check your account. Please give me your ID, it's worth a try. Of course, I can't promise anything.

• EnergizerBunny
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

I too found it strange. I was just hoping someone could explain why? this happened. I will continue to monitor my gold bars and hopefully get a chance to build them back up. I do tend to turn off my laptop when exiting windows.

Thank you again for taking the time to answer my concerns.

enjoy the rest of your week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?