🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game bugged when power up and color ball active and character power up is bonus move

King20xx
King20xx Posts: 4 Newbie

I am tired of the game locking up with blue, and now red, when 2 bonuses are active and the bonus move is also in play. Attached is a screenshot of the game locked up after having 2 bonuses plus the rabbit bonus move also employed at the start of the game. It is frustrating.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator

Hi @King20xx welcome to our community at Candy Crush Freinds.

I'm sorry for what just happened to you. I have to tell you that it happens to me every now and then. Most often with the color red and the friends red rabbit or tiffi. It happened to me earlier at level 5,140. It's a "Save the Animals" level and I had the red rabbit as a friend. Also, I had just picked up the rewards from the Dachs delivery service.

We have reported this error several times. It does not occur regularly, but relatively frequently from time to time. 

What always helps me: Close the game, clear cache (on mobile devices). Force the app to close and turn off your device for at least 10 seconds. After restarting your device and calling the Candy Crush Friends app, the error should be gone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?