1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐Ÿถ Busy with Dachs delivery service? ๐Ÿ“ฌ๏ธ Get exclusive badges! ๐Ÿ“ง

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Bellamy32. Welcome to the team and look forward to seeing you participating in our next Dachs' Deliveries!

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Bellamy32

Hi and you're very welcome. So happy Cassie (@CassD) saw your post before I did and was able to make a slot for you...๐ŸŽ‰ Welcome to the team!๐ŸŽ‰. I know you will fit right in as this is a terrific team and you will be an asset.

Too bad there's no chat feature then it would be perfect. I'm fairly new to the team myself, about 2 1/2 months or so and was so excited when I finally joined. I didn't have the team feature for almost a year after it started and Dach's stopped coming too...all about the same time. Then a couple of months ago, both were there, so I guess the kinks were worked out. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I only play 3 games and CCFS is the only one that crashes at times... makes me so angry when I have accumulated lots for Dachs and bam...as soon as the final score comes up before you can click the button for next level...I'm kicked out and lose all that I worked for.๐Ÿคฅ All said though I am persistent and go right back in and do the best that I can...but I know what you mean, it can be so frustrating. I love Friends especially now that they "finally" gave us the go-back to any level feature. ๐Ÿ‘ I know you will have a lot of fun playing and collecting all of the badges...see you soon my friend. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿญ

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,343 Level 5
    Options

@LoveDachs

Hey, thank you..๐Ÿ˜Š I count myself lucky she was able to create a slot for me.. usually when Iโ€™m on a team I am determined to do my partโ€ฆ๐ŸŒธ

Ikr, having a chat feature will help communicating with your team better..aka who does what..aww that great to hear. I had the team feature as soon as I started playing..I was hopping from team to team trying to find a good one.. similarly to youโžก๏ธ I was playing when Dachs Delivery turned upโ€ฆwas raking up the boosters and helping my teamโ€ฆthen the game froze and disappeared..I was furious. Dachs sometimes comes in my game.

Seeing your comments here in the community you play..CCFS, FHS and PRS? I play three games regularly, then have the other games in my laptop, That โ€˜go to levelโ€™ feature was a must. One of my friends has been playing CCFS for years now and she used to rant about scrolling back.. I donโ€™t blame her..must have been such a hassle.

I have the scrapbook characters badges to collect and the limbo,200K and that group. Thatโ€™s it I think ๐Ÿ˜…

See you soon my friend๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’Ÿ

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited October 2022
    Options

@Bellamy32

You're very welcome and you hit the nail on the head, (games I play). ๐Ÿ˜‰ Tried to check out your wall to see if you had done the "how many levels you can do in week",...but there was a "Permission Problem". So there's another one if you haven't already. ๐Ÿค— I hope you have or will soon...I see from your last screenshot here you're in the early 300's, cuz it's a lot easier on the lower levels especially if going for the 200 badge. ๐Ÿ’ช

Good luck ๐Ÿ€ in all of them and levels 187, (567 when you're there) are great for the 1 M score. I have a lot to do with my Crushilious Team in the next 10 days, also Dach's should be here on Friday and might not be around as much, but will look for you when I'm here. ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ’™

PS Not nice ๐Ÿ˜ what those kids did...so sorry...and hope DDS keeps coming to you. ๐Ÿคž

• Bellamy32
    Options

@LoveDachs

Thank you for being considerate ๐Ÿค— my profile is on private ever since I found out there is another โ€˜Bellamyโ€™ which made me think either itโ€™s an imposter accountโ€ฆor just someone who has the same username -ish๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ yes I managed to get all the badges from the weekly race for CCFS. I was crushing hard ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank youโ˜˜๏ธ 187 that level I tried many times still no where near 1Mโ€ฆ I will keep trying and I will note it down and your suggestion on Level 567.

Oo let me know how your Crushilious Team is doing..when you can ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Yes naughty children๐Ÿ˜• but I got payback on them.. the next Halloween after that..I was dog sitting so when they came knocking on my doorโ€ฆthe dog started barking so loud near the door..the kids ran away ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฌ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,133 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @DieOmimi ๐Ÿ‘‹

Delivery #2 unlocked! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

• theredrabbit
    theredrabbit Posts: 277 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,133 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again!ย @DieOmimiย ๐Ÿ‘‹

Delivery #4 unlocked! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,379 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • Bellamy32
    Options

@DieOmimi 24 unlocked..๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

@CassD Thank you once again for allowing me to be in your team! ๐Ÿค—

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?