🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Color bomb cannons glitched in Level 3640?

Options
AkumaXX
AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3

For a whole attempt with all moves used, I have never seen any color bomb coming out of cannons in 2nd or 8th column. The reason may be one of the following:

a. It's glitched.

b. The level had more moves in the past such that color bombs would spawn very late after 20 moves.

Consider the intense difficulty of almost every level, the second reason might be closer.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@AkumaXX me again. I tested it in my game (without booster) and had no success. I tried Odus, Yeti and Badger as friends. My best result was 4 out of 5 cookies with Yeti. For the 5th cookie I could have used a lollipop, but I didn't.

The number of moves I found in videos on the net has been reduced from 30 to 20. In the videos, after 22 moves, color bombs came out of the donors. So too few moves for the cannons.

I didn't get a paint bomb from the paint bomen dispensers.

I think we need to ask the studio.

I will prepare a report to the studio for @Lola_Pop.

If we get a result, I'll get in touch again.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @AkumaXX I passed the level a long time ago, I don't remember if it was then or has been changed in the meantime.

Let me check it in my game. It may take a bit.

I'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

@AkumaXX me again. I tested it in my game (without booster) and had no success. I tried Odus, Yeti and Badger as friends. My best result was 4 out of 5 cookies with Yeti. For the 5th cookie I could have used a lollipop, but I didn't.

The number of moves I found in videos on the net has been reduced from 30 to 20. In the videos, after 22 moves, color bombs came out of the donors. So too few moves for the cannons.

I didn't get a paint bomb from the paint bomen dispensers.

I think we need to ask the studio.

I will prepare a report to the studio for @Lola_Pop.

If we get a result, I'll get in touch again.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@AkumaXX the studio replied and changed level 3640. I haven't checked it in my game yet, I wanted to deliver the message to you first.

Before you open your game, please check if there is an update (levels can also be changed without an update) and run it.

Clear the cache of the Games app and turn off your device completely. Wait at least 10 seconds before turning your device back on. 

Thank you for your question and have fun playing.

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

I see. No lives to check at the moment since too many levels (like 3675) have fewer moves and Dachs will flee even if the last level is entered on time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?