🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New levels

Andres-2
Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

Hi @Lola_Pop @DieOmimi @MountainMom

I opened the game to get the daily reward, new levels appeared and I found it weird because every Wednesday they come out.

I first passed level 5161 and returned to the previous world.

After I close the application, open it and it is at level 5162 if I pass the level to return to the previous world. Who is at the end of the map to see if they have this problem.

The first time I get to the end of the map I don't know if it's temporary or that's it.

Best Answers

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,613 Friends Moderator

Hello @Andres-2,

Congratulations on getting to the end of the map! I am not there yet, but my colleague @DieOmimi has gotten there multiple times. Perhaps she can explain what you are seeing or give you some advice.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,433 Friends Moderator

Hi @Andres-2 new levels are unlocked every Wednesday. 

I haven't had the mistake that happened to you yet. I think @DGenevieve had told me about it before.

Basically, the levels that you have already seen and partially completed are already productive. But only in the PC / laptop version aud Win10 / Win11. There are 2 episodes more than on mobile devices. This means that they are no longer tested because they are already unlocked for other users.

You can tell that it is a mistake by the fact that you are sent back again and again. 

I also don't know what will happen tomorrow when the new levels are available with you. So, if the system detects that you've already played them. In the worst case, you have to play them again. Rather, I think you should wait for the official shutdown.

CC: @MountainMom

• Andres-2

Hi @DieOmimi

Thanks for the answer it seems strange to me that's why I only played level 5161 and I'll wait tomorrow when the levels are officially released and see if it counts the level as completed

• Andres-2
    Answer ✓

Hi @DieOmimi @MountainMom

New levels were released today and level 5161 if counted as completed. Let's hope it doesn't happen again.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,433 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your feedback @Andres-2. Have fun with the new levels. 😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?