🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Profile picture

Options
Redshark_
Redshark_ Posts: 6 Level 2

I’ve ask this 2 times already with no answers. In Candy Crush friends how do I change my profile picture using my phone and not through Facebook.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,806 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Redshark_ Welcome to the forum of Candy Crush Friends. I'm sorry I didn't see your question anywhere. I don't know when and where you asked. Here in the forum I did not find a request.

Now to your request:  You can change your avatar in your game at any time, and it can be any picture that you have saved to your device. So, if you want one of the King characters, first download the desired picture to your device. You can also use a personal photo or other image.

When you click on your current avatar, it will open a new window. Click on the avatar with the camera image on it. When you click on "Add picture" you have options to choose a file that you saved yo your device or in the photo library on your device.

I hope this helps.

• Redshark_
    Redshark_ Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

When I tap on my current picture which is located within a blue strip that says profile, it goes to “account settings” and at the bottom of the page it gives you 2 options “Privacy and settings” is one option and the second option is “log out”. If I tap my picture it takes me back to the game and no options to change picture in the Privacy and settings tab.

This is the Friends version of Candy Crush.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Redshark_ Welcome to the community 🤗

Have you been able to figure out how to change your avatar yet? If not, here’s how 😊

First, tap on your profile

Then, tap on the camera

Then, tap on your picture and you’ll get the pop up to choose a picture from your library or you can take a picture. If you choose a picture in your library, just pick the one you want and then press save. You’ll have your new avatar 😀

Have a wonderful day 😊🐰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?