🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No ads

Options

Has anyone experienced that all of a sudden they stop playing ads so you can no longer get boosters or extra play?

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,515 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tara_Diez Welcome to our community. You've arrived here at Candy Crush Friends Saga. 

In fact, I experienced it too. I had ads for about two months in the summer of last year. As I got used to it, the ads suddenly disappeared and I got other features in my game. 

You need to know that the studio always selects a group of players to test new features. The studio is constantly working on things that make our game sweeter and more exciting. 

The test phases vary in length. They can be very short or sometimes for half a year. We don't know in the community in which group of players something is being tested. 

Only when certain features have been successfully tested with many players are they available to all players. If it turns out that on some devices or for some players crashes or freezing of the screen or game could be the result of a feature, the tests will be suspended. 

• Tara_Diez
    Tara_Diez Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

My game never crashes or freezes. It just seems to me they're wanting to make it more difficult for players so they'll get desperate & pay money for boosters. I will never fo that. Thanks for your reply!

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Tara_Diez not quite. The studio wants to make it easier for all players and not just for the test group where everything works properly. For me, there were no problems with videos. Neither as a pregame version for additional boosters nor as a version for additional moves. But I also know the other side. Some of the players have complained that this feature causes their game to crash or freeze. Colleagues have also told me about it.

For this reason, the player must also agree to the advertising so that the studio can evaluate on which device everything works smoothly with which version and where there are problems with other devices. 

I hope you can understand it a bit.

• Tara_Diez
    Tara_Diez Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Well it looks like I'll be on level 2830 for quite a while without boosters or extra plays. I'm totally addicted to this game. I play everyday ony phone. It helps my anxiety. I've been playing for a few years. Lol

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Tara_Diez I'm glad to hear that you like the game and that you're addicted to it too. I feel the same way. At the moment I have to pass my levels even without advertising. It always helps me for my strategy when I watch a video. Here's one about level 2830. I hope it helps and you get ahead in your game soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?