🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where is the Spring Calendar?

Options
KARINA_3
KARINA_3 Posts: 8 Level 2

Today the spring calendar should be start, but it isnt appeared! I hadnt even the announsment/The app is updated, all troubleshooters used, but I still have only a sweet streak and everyday bonus...

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @KARINA_3 I'm sorry you didn't receive the spring calendar. Not every player gets every event. If you already have the latest version of the game (I only had the update today) and have already done all the standard troubleshooting steps (clear cache, turn off device completely to leave it off for at least 10 seconds), you don't seem to be in the test group for this event.

I'm really sorry. Did you have the other events? Recently Rachel and currently Dachs delivery service?

• KARINA_3
    KARINA_3 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hello. I had Rachel event, but I passed all levels and collected all stars before that other players have start reporting of vanishing her event. Dachs delivery disappearend and still not returns. App was updated 11.04.

I wanted to recieve Olivia, but now I lost the opportunity to receive her this year due to this testing...(((

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @KARINA_3 I'm really sorry that you didn't get the spring calendar and therefore didn't get Olivia either. I understand very well that you are very sad about it. Me would be too.

I'm lucky to hear that you could at least earn Rachel.

How many friends do you have in your scrapbook now? We have a lot of badges for your profile here in the community if you want. I know it's not a substitute for the spring calendar. You may still want to get some badges, here behind the green font are the links that lead you to the threads.

level 1000, level 2000, level 3000, level 4000, Scrapbook

• spring_queen_18
    spring_queen_18 Posts: 127 Level 2
    Options

Hey @KARINA_3 did you try erasing and downloading again?

But don't forget you will lose all lolipops

Don't forget to save your game to an account

I hope it can helps a lot

Stay HAPPY🥳🍭

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

Last year I couldn't reach that Jelly Queen skin, and this year again? Just keep on lying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?