🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Short games

Options
clubfoot
clubfoot Posts: 5 Level 2

Sometimes I get short games with only three moves before it ends.

Best Answer

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

I have had this happen as well, in the last two days -- I was playing a level and used red rabbit. It gave me a color bomb booster and I only had one option to use the color bomb booster and that was the only move available to me as my first move. I used it, even though it wouldn't clear the blockers in the right column that needed to be cleared to open up the level for more available moves, only the ones to the left. After the move, It left me with four (or it may have been six, they were arranged in a small triangle) candies, blockers and a bunch of 'empty spaces' that couldn't be filled due to the blockers in the far right column. Rearranging the candies wouldn't have touched the blockers that needed to be cleared either, since they were now adjacent to empty blocks only. It gave me the 'no more moves' message after a single starting move.

I did the 'give up' thing and then chose another friend and the arrangement of the few candies that start the level allowed me to make a combo next to the column of boosters that needed a single match next to them to break and the level proceeded normally. I found it annoying to lose a life, and I'd have to go back and figure out what level it was, but I remember the starting configuration quite clearly. those few candies candies only, clustered on the far right next to the far right column of the pink cracked blockers that would explode at a single match next to them and explode themselves to open up more spaces for new candies to fall. The candies in the first instance clustered to the left of the 'empty' squares after I used the color bomb, indicating that the candies 'fell' to the left as the spaces were cleared. Opening that far right column with the first move was the key to being able to proceed with the level.

I suspect that @clubfoot and his wife may have run into similar levels

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,570 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @clubfoot Welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Honestly, I've never had a level with only 3 moves. Can you tell me a little more about your problem?

Do you have an example (level number, screenshot or similar).

I would like to help you, but need some more information from you.

Thanks.

• clubfoot
    Options

My wife has also had the same issue and she's on an iPhone and I'm on an S20!? Basically, a new level starts, you make three or four mnoves and it ends,...like you already made all twenty or thirty moves in a regular games!

I'll pay more attention next time to see if the countdown is reading correctly and take a screen shot but it's a BUG.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,570 Friends Moderator
    Options

@clubfoot Thank you for your feedback.

I paid attention to this in my last levels, but I couldn't find any irregularities in my game.

If something seems strange in the game, some standard bug fixes usually help:

- check your free memory, you need at least 2 GB

- check if your app is up-to-date. If you haven't set up an automatic update in your store, please check it out manually

- go to the settings of your device, call the app and clear the cache (Attention: do not go to delete data, this completely resets your app and you lose all boosters)

- Turn off your device completely and wait at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.

If you need further assistance, please contact us again.

Thank you very much.

• clubfoot
    Options

Free memory is 5.3GB

App is upto date

Cache is cleared automatically on a regular basis

Phone is programed to restart itself at a scheduled inteval

My wife has an iPhone and she has had the same issue so, I know it's not the OS, phone or apps and she is also at a different level of progress.

I'll definitely post if I experience it again.

Thanks.

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

I have had this happen as well, in the last two days -- I was playing a level and used red rabbit. It gave me a color bomb booster and I only had one option to use the color bomb booster and that was the only move available to me as my first move. I used it, even though it wouldn't clear the blockers in the right column that needed to be cleared to open up the level for more available moves, only the ones to the left. After the move, It left me with four (or it may have been six, they were arranged in a small triangle) candies, blockers and a bunch of 'empty spaces' that couldn't be filled due to the blockers in the far right column. Rearranging the candies wouldn't have touched the blockers that needed to be cleared either, since they were now adjacent to empty blocks only. It gave me the 'no more moves' message after a single starting move.

I did the 'give up' thing and then chose another friend and the arrangement of the few candies that start the level allowed me to make a combo next to the column of boosters that needed a single match next to them to break and the level proceeded normally. I found it annoying to lose a life, and I'd have to go back and figure out what level it was, but I remember the starting configuration quite clearly. those few candies candies only, clustered on the far right next to the far right column of the pink cracked blockers that would explode at a single match next to them and explode themselves to open up more spaces for new candies to fall. The candies in the first instance clustered to the left of the 'empty' squares after I used the color bomb, indicating that the candies 'fell' to the left as the spaces were cleared. Opening that far right column with the first move was the key to being able to proceed with the level.

I suspect that @clubfoot and his wife may have run into similar levels

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?