🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Progress issue

MimiLopez3
MimiLopez3 Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been stuck on level 1074 for a week! I sat down today and finally beat the level using a wrapped lollipop and then a fish for the last move. It went through the motions that the level was complete, the last move made me have all stars but when it closed out to go to the next level the daily reward screen started to come up but then disappeared. It then took me back to the map and I’m now back on 1074 like none of that just happened. I know I’m not crazy lol makes me not even want to play anymore! I FINALLY beat it but it glitches!! 🤬🤬🤬 I wish I would have screen shot when I beat it but unfortunately I didn’t. Is there an update I missed or a known issue? TIA

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,759 Friends Moderator

Hello @MimiLopez3 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

I am sorry to hear about your issue. Similar things have been reported, but are usually resolved by one of the following actions:

- close your CCFS app, turn off your device for at least 10 seconds, and then restart your device and relaunch your CCFS app.

- if you have a different device with the CCFS app, launch the app on that alternate device.

Let me know if either of these actions returns you to level 1075. If not, I would suggest some standard troubleshooting steps. You can tag me by addressing me with an "@" sign followed by my username. When done correctly, my name will appear in bold.

• MimiLopez3
    MimiLopez3 Posts: 6 Level 2

@MountainMom closing it out didn’t work. I’m back to that level again. 😢

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,759 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2022

@MimiLopez3, I am sorry to hear your problem is still not resolved. Were you able to try playing on a different device or different platform?

Next steps will be to try our standard troubleshooting steps:

- in the "Settings" on your device, check the amount of "Storage" (mine is found in the Device Care section). You need at least 2 GB.

- verify that your game is on the most recent update. This is typically found in your Settings / Apps / Candy Crush Friends Saga. The version number should be 1.79.1

- While in your game App info area, go to Storage and "clear cache." Do NOT "clear data" as that will cause you to lose all of your boosters.

- Close the app and turn off your device. Wait at least 10 seconds before turning it back on and reopening your app.

Did these steps help? If not, you may need technical support. You can contact them HERE. Be sure to select "problem with my game" and briefly describe the problem. You should include your User ID.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?