🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 6️⃣2️⃣nd Friendly Weekend Challenge -- Beat the Mod

Options
MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,740 Friends Moderator
edited May 2022 in Contests

Players have voted here for a "Beat the Mod" challenge this weekend.

Since most of us recently won a new costume for Olivia, I challenge you to beat my 3-star score with Olivia as my Friend.

Your goal: Get a 3-star score lower than 46,030 with Olivia.

The lowest 3-star score with Olivia wins!

Rules: 👇

• You can play or replay any level, including special events. You can play all different levels or play the same level multiple times.
  • You must choose Olivia (any costume) as your Friend.
  • Your score must earn 3 stars.
  • You can post more than one entry: the maximum is 3 attempts per player this weekend. 
  • Please do not edit or remove anything in your screenshot. You can add your username as long as it does not obscure your score, the number of stars, or your avatar.
  • You can use boosters if you want.
  • NEW: For players who don't yet have Olivia in their scrapbooks, your challenge is to MATCH my score of 46,030 with Tiffi on any level with any number of stars. You must include a screenshot of your scrapbook (showing that you do not have Olivia) along with your entry for this alternative challenge.

Dates:  👇

• The competition begins today and ends on Monday, 9 May 2022, 17:00 Central European Summer Time (11:00 Eastern Daylight Time)
  • In case it's needed, we will have a tie break from Monday (17:00 CEST) to Tuesday (17:00 CEST).

What can I win? 👇

The fabulous and friendly Champion Badge and the honor of joining the Weekend Challenge Hall of Fame!

Note: If you get a score below 20,000, you can also post your screenshot HERE to claim you LIMBO badge!

🎉 Let's have some Friendly fun! 🎉

Want to participate but don't yet have a Community account? Register HERE!

Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?