πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

🀩 May Champions of Champions Challenge!

Options

Comments

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,774 Level 5
    Options

Thank you 😊 and btw

Your avatar’s eyes are very scary looking 😬🫣🀣 green?

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

πŸ˜‚It's meant to be that colour (artist's choice). Maybe I should get it change to red😈 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🀣jk obviously.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,539 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Lola_Pop, Week 4 of the May Champions of Champions Challenge:

Create 1 board with at least 20 yellow candies on it. Each champion must post at least 3 unique boards (no variations of the same board allowed)

Team goal: Collect a total of 1,000 yellow candies!

Summary:

@KCullen127: 1st entry 22 yellow candies, 2nd entry 23 yellow candies, 3rd entry 22 yellow candies --> Specific objective achieved

a total of 211 yellow candies collected for the team goal

@DieOmimi: 1st entry 22 yellow candies, 2nd entry 22 yellow candies, 3rd entry 20 yellow candies --> Specific objective achieved

a total of 64 yellow candies collected for the team goal

@MountainMom: 1st entry 20 yellow candies, 2nd entry 20 yellow candies, 3rd entry 20 yellow candies --> Specific objective achieved

a total of 60 yellow candies collected for the team goal

@nnarkis: 1st entry 25 yellow candies, 2nd entry 23yellow candies, 3rd entry 23 yellow candies --> Specific objective achieved

a total of 96 yellow candies collected for the team goal

@laley: 1st entry 20 yellow candies, 2nd entry 20 yellow candies, 3rd entry 23 yellow candies --> Specific objective achieved

a total of 63 yellow candies collected for the team goalΒ 

@simplyP: 1st entry 20 yellow candies, 2nd entry 20 yellow candies, 3rd entry 20 yellow candies --> Specific objective achieved

a total of 163 yellow candies collected for the team goalΒ 

@DGenevieve: 1st entry 29 yellow candies, 2nd entry 53 yellow candies, 3rd entry 43 yellow candies --> Specific objective achieved (I did not count yellow candies that vibrate, jump or otherwise contradict the rules and I did not count the fish). πŸ˜…

a total of 125 yellow candies collected for the team goalΒ 

@Laurenmlh: 1st entry 20 yellow candies, 2nd entry 22 yellow candies, 3rd entry 22 yellow candies --> Specific objective achieved

a total of 14 yellow candies collected for the team goalΒ 

@Nat09: 1st entry 22 yellow candies, 2nd entry 21 yellow candies, 3rd entry 22 yellow candies --> Specific objective achieved

a total of 111 yellow candies collected for the team goalΒ 

@sharkeymw: 5th entry 20 yellow candies, 6th entry 20 yellow candies, 7th entry 20 yellow candies --> Specific objective achieved

a total of 165 yellow candies collected for the team goalΒ 

@JessicaBilly: 1st entry 20 yellow candies, 2nd entry 20 yellow candies, 3rd entry 20 yellow candies --> Specific objective achieved

a total of 60 yellow candies collected for the team goal

For the team goal we have collected 1.217 yellow candies. Thus, the team's goal is fulfilled.Β 

Just for fun:

@wykoon --> 20 yellow candies

@Kate3A --> 42 yellow candies

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,018 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

It's last your chance! Join on May Champions of Champions Challenge here! New Champions of Champion : @Erika0811 πŸ˜„

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Champions, and especially dear @Nat09 !

Your bonus challenge should have started on the 31st, and it didn't- my bad 😱

What about a flash challenge, starting now and ending tomorrow? It would be the following:

@Nat09 - you need to post a screenshot of a level using 5 different friends (it doesn't need to be the same level, that's up to you). And as this is all about collaborating, you can choose 1 friend to help you in this challenge, among the Champions of Champions.

Time: 24 hours, starting NOW

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

Challenge accepted πŸ˜€ I've asked @DaniTheOG to help me with this task.😊

I just finished breakfast and ready to go 😁🐰

• Nat09
    Options

Here’s the big guy Yeti and Red Rabbit

• Nat09
    Options
  • Nat09
    Options

My girl Misty doing a lot better than the boys 🀣🀣

And she has great dance moves πŸ’ƒ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?