🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is there a section here to help us beat those super hard levels?!

Options
penken
penken Posts: 759 Level 3

Thanks. I am tired of being stuck for weeks.

Best Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,627 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @penken and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

There are some general tips for playing difficult levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga HERE. Sometimes players share tips on how to beat specific levels, but we do not have a section dedicated to videos of individual levels. You can always ask for help on a specific level in this forum -- we have many players who are eager to help.

Alternatively to find videos for specific levels, you might want to "google" for "Candy Crush Friends Saga level #" Someone may have posted a video in cyberspace.

• penken
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

i also find YouTube videos are very helpful too, if you search for the level you are stuck on!

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,627 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @penken and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

There are some general tips for playing difficult levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga HERE. Sometimes players share tips on how to beat specific levels, but we do not have a section dedicated to videos of individual levels. You can always ask for help on a specific level in this forum -- we have many players who are eager to help.

Alternatively to find videos for specific levels, you might want to "google" for "Candy Crush Friends Saga level #" Someone may have posted a video in cyberspace.

• penken
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

i also find YouTube videos are very helpful too, if you search for the level you are stuck on!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?