🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

FAQ on CC:Friends Characters

Options
RahmanAUS
RahmanAUS Posts: 5 Level 2
edited May 2022 in Discussions

Hello! Greets from Australia. Sorry I can't find this info in a FAQ somewhere so making a thread to ask .. playing on Android.

1. My original Olivia custome seems to have disappeared - I can't select it after earning Olivia the Gardener costume. At the moment only the Gardener costume is selectable.
  2. Is Jelly Queen, Bubblegum Troll seasonal only characters? She was available during the spring event but now not selectable at all and not in my scrapbook.

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,684 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @RahmanAUS welcome to our community. Greetings from me from Europe to you in Australia.

If you don't have characters/costumes in your scrapbook, you won't be able to select them to play with on the main map.

During an event, things behave a little differently. For example, in the Spring Calendar, you had characters available who are also not in your scrapbook and you could play with them. It serves the purpose of getting to know the abilities of new characters and "practicing" with them.

Currently we will have a new event with the Jelly Queen from Monday, which you can then also have for your Scapbook. You can read more details here: get-ready-for-a-friend-tastic-and-very-royal-party

Bubblegum Troll had an event from 7 Feb - 20 Feb. There you could acquire the basic character, chewing gum troll angel and chewing gum roll king.

I hope this helps. You are always welcome to ask me.

• RahmanAUS
    RahmanAUS Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

Thank you for that, cheers.I'll keep an eye for the future Bubblegum Troll event.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @RahmanAUS !

To your question number 1: you can choose Olivia the Gardener but the original Olivia is missing, or is it the other way around (you can choose the original and the Gardener costume is gone)? Also, do you have both in your scrapbook?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?