🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

End of the map rewards

Options
Laurenmlh
Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

Question: is it possible to not receive the gift when it's the end of the road? Usually always produces boosters and with no levels to play 🤷‍♀️

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Laurenmlh unfortunately it is not possible. once you have played the last level of an episode, you will receive the card reward. It depends on whether you can go through the portal to a new episode or stand at the construction site. 😉

I've always felt the same way. At the moment I have let myself fall back a bit, because from Monday the chewing gum event starts. There are great rewards there. But you need new levels. 😯

If you have a laptop or PC with Win10 / Win11, you could continue playing. On this platform there are always 3 episodes more. For mobile devices, you'll have to wait until Wednesday. Then there is a new episode.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Laurenmlh unfortunately it is not possible. once you have played the last level of an episode, you will receive the card reward. It depends on whether you can go through the portal to a new episode or stand at the construction site. 😉

I've always felt the same way. At the moment I have let myself fall back a bit, because from Monday the chewing gum event starts. There are great rewards there. But you need new levels. 😯

If you have a laptop or PC with Win10 / Win11, you could continue playing. On this platform there are always 3 episodes more. For mobile devices, you'll have to wait until Wednesday. Then there is a new episode.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Laurenmlh I just came up with something. When I was at the end of the map, I kept repeating the last level (it's considered a new level for Dachs delivery service, even if you've already completed it). 😅 When I won, I kept getting the card reward. 😯

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

@DieOmimi,

Thanks for discovering and sharing how to keep winning boosters when players are at the end of the map. This is great news!

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options

Thanks Ina. I forgot about bubblegum and finished the map, silly rabbit. I was hopeful was the construction sign was before the reward and thought it was corrected....

But I'll have to try replaying and getting the reward.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?