🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

PC version crashing

Toosweet
Toosweet Posts: 32 Level 2

I can play the game normally , but any time I try to click on the Quests icon in game , my game keeps on crashing. ( this was also happening before I updated the game yesterday ) My version number is 1.86.1.0. This has happened for a few days after the Olivia event started. I'm also unable to do the Star Chaser portion of the Olivia event on PC ( its available to do on mobile but because I'm at the highest completed level on mobile , 5660 , its impossible to do it on mobile )

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Hi @Toosweet Welcome to the Canndy Crush Friends Forum.

I'm sorry you're affected too. I have had the same problem for a few days and have already reported it. Our Community Manager is in contact with the studio and will let us know if there is a solution.

The event with Olivia is still going on for about 12 days. Even if you're at the end of the map on your phone, you can try repeating old levels where you've only gotten one or two stars so far. Please try to get more stars on old levels.

I also had to use this strategy because I was also affected by this error on Windows. The event with Olivia has disappeared for me on Windows. That's why I had to try to collect 30 new stars on the phone to get the rest of the stickers.

I hope you have the "go to level" feature. With it, you can quickly go back to low episodes, just like I did. I was looking for levels that I completed with just one star. I have repeated these levels and have usually received more stars than on my first attempt a few months / years ago. These stars count in Olivia's Star Chaser.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?