Missing boosters

cukera799
cukera799 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi

Phone change.

Profile entry->OK

Track level is there, gold is there

But I miss all the boosters.

It is clearly visible in the attached picture.

How can I get it back?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,009 Friends Moderator

Hi @cukera799 welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

I'm sorry you can't find your boosters on your new device. You need to know that your progress, gold bars, friends and costumes in the scrapbook are stored on King's servers and can be accessed on all devices.

Boosters, i.e. your lollipops, are only stored locally on the device on which you got them. If you install the app on a new device, you can work out new lollipops there. 

I recommend that you still use the lollipops on your old device while you work on lollipops on your new device. The best way to do this is when Dachs Delivery is active, i.e. from Friday (the day after tomorrow). You can perform the tasks for Dachs Delivery on your old device and consume your lollipops. When a delivery is created, pick it up on your new device. Plus, you'll get shares of lollipops from your daily reward, daily quests, and mystery chests when you complete them on your new device. 

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends.

• cukera799
    cukera799 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi

I collected for 3 years.

I will also delete this game.

I thought that if I had already registered here and managed to find a solution, I would share a big error in the one connected with the game But maybe I'll share on other forums how to get a lot of boosters

Bye bye

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,201 Friends Moderator
    edited September 2022

@cukera799,

I understand your disappointment that your boosters did not appear on your new device, especially since you had amassed so many! As @DieOmimi explained above, boosters are stored locally on your device(s).

I play King games on multiple devices and have different numbers of boosters on each device. I am still able to play games on my old phone even though I cannot use it for calling. I can continue to collect boosters or use them playing on my old device. My map progress is synced on both devices. I hope you will continue to participate in this community. There are many opportunities to win boosters and gold bars in the "Contest" section of each game forum.

I also caution you not to delete your game. While your progress and gold bars are saved with your King account, all boosters are lost on the device from which the game is deleted.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?