πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

@Lola_Pop

Options
xojane10
xojane10 Posts: 6 Level 2

I am not receiving my Tram Rewards for the Bubblegum Troll event. And I am 40 stickers short on my receiving the costume. Can you help me?!

Thank you,

Jane

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,694 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @xojane10 welcome. @Lola_Pop is no longer responsible for the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga. We have a new community manager: @Minatozaki.

Please try the standard troubleshooting first:

- check for and run updates for your device and game

- Clear the cache

- Force close all apps and go offline

- Turn off your device to keep it off for at least a minute

- After slipping in, go online mode and go to the Candy Crush Friends Saga app.

Before you open the game, go to Settings (the gear) and Help (the question mark). When the help page opens, a connection to the server is established and you can close the help page again.

Open your game and check if the problem has been solved.

For me, the event works without any problems. I get the login bonus credited every day and my team members also diligently collect chewing gum troll points. Therefore, I have already collected the necessary stickers all.

How active are your team members? Can you please share a screenshot. I would like to see how many points your team has already collected. You may have collected too few points for the rewards.

Please let me know what it looks like for you.

Thanks.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,694 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @xojane10 welcome. @Lola_Pop is no longer responsible for the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga. We have a new community manager: @Minatozaki.

Please try the standard troubleshooting first:

- check for and run updates for your device and game

- Clear the cache

- Force close all apps and go offline

- Turn off your device to keep it off for at least a minute

- After slipping in, go online mode and go to the Candy Crush Friends Saga app.

Before you open the game, go to Settings (the gear) and Help (the question mark). When the help page opens, a connection to the server is established and you can close the help page again.

Open your game and check if the problem has been solved.

For me, the event works without any problems. I get the login bonus credited every day and my team members also diligently collect chewing gum troll points. Therefore, I have already collected the necessary stickers all.

How active are your team members? Can you please share a screenshot. I would like to see how many points your team has already collected. You may have collected too few points for the rewards.

Please let me know what it looks like for you.

Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?