🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rewards

Options
beanie1980
beanie1980 Posts: 2 Newbie

Why did I not get my ice cream cone reward? I was firs for the first time ever:) may I please have my reward?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,982 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @beanie1980 welcome to our community in the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga.

I'm sorry you didn't get your rewards from the Ice Cone event.

Unfortunately, we can't see here in the community what place you got.

Did you maybe do a screenshor before the event ended? Then please share it with us.

Thank you very much.

• beanie1980
    beanie1980 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I did not. I'm level 1011 and this my first time contacting king. I'm not lying just super disappointed. Thanks anyway

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,982 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @beanie1980 you're not directly connected to King here. We are a community where players from all over the world can have fun or get help. For example, our players exchange ideas and give each other tips for hard levels in case someone is stuck.

We also run contests where you can win gold bars for free. You can find them here: candy-crush-friends-saga/contests.

Unfortunately, we do not have a way to check and replace missed winnings in the game. However, you can use the in-game help button to contact technical support. Go to the gear at the bottom left and then to the question mark. There are explanations for certain topics. Also for events. Below the explanations you will find a contact button for technical support.

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?