🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How does one contribute to Dach's team goals when you're at the end of the map?

sharkeymw
sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3

I recently reached the end of the map, and all the Dach's team goals say 'on a new level' .. and I've noticed that trying to replay old levels where you don't have three stars still doesn't seem to add to the team goals? Are those of us at the end of the map now useless to the team?

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @sharkeymw, I'm also at the end of the map but not useless for the Dachs-team. You can do all other tasks like "Use moves on new levels" because your last level still counts as "new level". You can also do "play with a specific character" if this last level can be played with the character. So you can collect fish on new levels or wrapped candy or color bombs. The only thing you can't do is complete new classic levels. For example, I also like to do "collecting stars". You don't need new levels, you can improve your stars on old levels and it counts for Dachs tasks. 

Have you seen that we have badges for players at the end of the map? Go here if you want.

Please tell me if I can help you any further. Thanks. 🤗

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

Hi @sharkeymw, yes. There was this change about 8 weeks ago, which I had also noticed. I assumed it was a bug and reported it. Unfortunately, I did not get a satisfactory answer. Sweet-Streak is unfortunately no longer available for your current level at the end of the map. Once the card reward has been collected, the construction site sign moves on to the next episode, even if we can't see it yet. With that, Sweet-Streak also disappears in your current episode. 

To play for Dachs, I run the risk of losing lives. Whenever I do tasks like "collect color bombs", "use moves in new levels", "collect double fish" or "combine fish with wrapped candy". 

To collect stars on old levels, I always use the time boosters when I pick up a Dachs delivery. I wrote down on a piece of paper up to which episode I had already collected all available stars. Also, I've noted the level numbers where I can't get any more stars (because the level was designed so that no more than 1 or 2 stars can be achieved). 

• sharkeymw
    Answer ✓

That's unfortunate that they decided to do it this way. Gives me little incentive to play much any more. Thanks again!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

Hi @sharkeymw, I'm also at the end of the map but not useless for the Dachs-team. You can do all other tasks like "Use moves on new levels" because your last level still counts as "new level". You can also do "play with a specific character" if this last level can be played with the character. So you can collect fish on new levels or wrapped candy or color bombs. The only thing you can't do is complete new classic levels. For example, I also like to do "collecting stars". You don't need new levels, you can improve your stars on old levels and it counts for Dachs tasks. 

Have you seen that we have badges for players at the end of the map? Go here if you want.

Please tell me if I can help you any further. Thanks. 🤗

• sharkeymw

@DieOmimi Thanks for the answer and thanks for the link to the 'end of the road' thread. I have another question. I noticed when I replay the level, even though the sweet streak indicator is there (in fact it covers the under construction sign), when I replay the level I don't get the sweet streak bonuses, nor do I get a bonus if I go back and play old levels, even those that I haven't maxed out. Is this by design?

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

Hi @sharkeymw, yes. There was this change about 8 weeks ago, which I had also noticed. I assumed it was a bug and reported it. Unfortunately, I did not get a satisfactory answer. Sweet-Streak is unfortunately no longer available for your current level at the end of the map. Once the card reward has been collected, the construction site sign moves on to the next episode, even if we can't see it yet. With that, Sweet-Streak also disappears in your current episode. 

To play for Dachs, I run the risk of losing lives. Whenever I do tasks like "collect color bombs", "use moves in new levels", "collect double fish" or "combine fish with wrapped candy". 

To collect stars on old levels, I always use the time boosters when I pick up a Dachs delivery. I wrote down on a piece of paper up to which episode I had already collected all available stars. Also, I've noted the level numbers where I can't get any more stars (because the level was designed so that no more than 1 or 2 stars can be achieved). 

• sharkeymw
    Answer ✓

That's unfortunate that they decided to do it this way. Gives me little incentive to play much any more. Thanks again!

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,125 Level 4

@DieOmimi when we're at the end of the map we can't help with this now or can we?

All the totals are the same except the player under me added about 200 points.

• DieOmimi

@Kerrie, in this event you actually need new levels to reach a bubblegum level. When you are at the end of the map, you can only add points from your daily login. 

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,125 Level 4

Thanks @DieOmimi I was afraid of that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?