🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

In Game Avatar

Options
ArgylePigeon
ArgylePigeon Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I change my in-game avatar in Candy Crush Saga? It will only let me add a new photo, rather than select another avatar. An old post said to go to king.com and login and you can change it there, but I can't find where to login to my account anywhere on king.com

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,016 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @ArgylePigeon welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

A new in-game avatar works the same in all King games. You can either take a photo and use it as an avatar or save an image that you want to use as an avatar on your device. Then you can also use it as an avatar.

King doesn't have default avatars in the game because most players never changed it and it uses too much space.

I'll check right away to see if we have updated instructions for custom in-game avatars and give you the link. It may take a while and I don't know yet if I can find something suitable.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,016 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @ArgylePigeon I found something in an older request and copy it here. I hope it helps. 

First, tap on your profile

Then, tap on the camera

Then, tap on your picture and you’ll get the pop up to choose a picture from your library or you can take a picture. If you choose a picture in your library, just pick the one you want and then press save. You’ll have your new avatar 😀

Have a wonderful day

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?