The game has become unplayble

Options
13»

Comments

• hudus
    hudus Posts: 532 Level 3
    edited January 2023
    Options

Thats great news Ina we hope to get our sweet streak back soon too. By the way does studio think of a compensation by any chance? Because some people got losses in game financially and some couldnt get what they won.. some people are extremely angry or upset some even did quit playing..

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,941 Friends Moderator
    Options

@hudus, I can well understand that. I do not yet know whether there will be compensation. First of all, I'm glad that some bugs have already been fixed. Since every mistake is handled by other teams, it may well be possible that we will hear good things next week. That is a hope for all of us. 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

How to delete my player account and my community account - Tell me how to do it

• DieOmimi
    Options

@corvettec3 I will inform a manager and your accounts will be deleted. 

• DieOmimi
    Options

@corvettec3 to delete the player account, I need your User ID. You can find them in your game, profile, lettering "King". Please double-click there and post the ID here. Thanks.

• hudus
    hudus Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

See hun? This corvettec3 guy proves my point. They are leaving the game and closing accounts. Look at his post under this thread a page back. Are there any news from the studio about this issue?

• [Deleted User]
    Options

ID13975283552 - Good riddance - the game 0/10

• [Deleted User]
    Options

ID 13975283552 - good riddance - the game 0/10 - uninteresting - and not correct with rewards not received - there's no point in winning star races - and it's with rewards that you can advance in the game - it's not for me anymore

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2
    Options

@ElenaVorona I will try to explain using two screen shots.

a “Sweet Streak” starts on the next level right AFTER you win a level, and what you get is a 1-time award for the your very first attempt on the new level. The symbol of a Sweet Streak award for the next level is a glass jar with candies in it that you see hovering over the next new level, in this case Level 5669. Notice that the jar has a striped and a wrapped candy in it, and exactly those two candies will be dropped onto the playing grid for your very first attempt at the new level. The striped and wrapped candies can be combined to create a blast that will help you get going and hopefully help you win the new level.

Ok, if you would LOSE level 5669, you will lose the Sweet Streak and have to try again without any help. But if you WIN level 5669 on your first attempt, you get an even BIGGER Sweet Streak award for your first attempt on the next New Level. An example of that award is shown below

Notice that the Sweet Streak jar is bigger and has more candies in it. This bigger jar means that when you play that new 5661 level for the first time, you will get a stripe candy, a wrapped candy, AND a color bomb located next to the wrapped candy. That will allow you to combine the color bomb and wrapped candy, which will turn all the other candies of that color into wrapped candies and explode them, which usually destroys a LOT of blockers and helps you get a good head start on winning that level.

So basically, these Sweet Streak awards help you keep winning as long as you keep winning ON YOUR FIRST TRY at every new level. That requires quick and accurate thinking about how to win each new level, but the Sweet Streak awards are helping you to do that. I hope this helps!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,805 Level 3
    Options

@UncleBob2

It's been 8 months since I realized what "Sweet Streak" means.

But I think that your explanation will help other players understand the nuances of this game.

You are a teacher. You have the ability to write instructions. I think you should create a personal thread where you post your instructions. Perhaps this will help many players, especially beginners.

Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?