Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
When loading the game I cannot access it as the friends request box is left behind the front message, so it doesn't allow for me to click the friends request thing or close the message at the front.
Quite annoying
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Pris89 welcome to the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga. You seem to have gotten a little lost. Your request is for Candy Crush Saga.
You can close the pop-up with the cross at the top right so that you can then access your map and the menus on the page.
I hope this helps.
Try canceling your game by pressing the x then press for your friend request, maybe you already tried that, I really don't know! Good luck